Free classes all week long
May 22 - May 28
Register for your free class
Move Dance Theatre Day was proclaimed in Oakland by Mayor Elihu Harris in 1984 in recognition of our contributions to the community. Move Dance Theatre is our founding organization and we continue to give back.
Here's all you need to do to join the week-long dance party:
1. Click the link to select and sign up for FREE dance class/es of your choice (online, in-studio and outdoor options available).
2. Our friendly staff will reach out to you to confirm your class/es and give you information before attending.
3. GET READY FOR YOUR CHILD TO HAVE THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES!
Classes almost FULL - Sign up now!
Outdoor Dance Classes for Our Members and Friends!
Has your child been “cooped up” inside or bored? Try this!
- 4 week commitment only
- Experience fun AND social interaction, while building dance skills!
- All COVID safety protocols in effect
- Explore different dance styles such as Hip Hop, Jazz, Ballet, African and Creative Dance
- Enthusiastic, supportive teachers and other kids!
Join us for our special Spring 2021 Dancing in the Sun event!
We will meet on Saturdays: May 22, June 5, 19 and 26. Ages 5-7 will meet from 12-12:45pm, ages 8-12 will meet from 1-1:50pm
$40 for members/$80 non-members.
We will apply your member discount before processing payment if you are currently a registered member.
You will receive an email with details on where to go, what to expect, how to prepare for class, etc. upon enrollment.
If you would like information on how to become a member, please
contact us at (510) 336-3262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAST BAY DANCE CENTER ONLINE ACADEMY HAS LAUNCHED!
Come join us at your regularly scheduled class time to dance online with us!
We have sent you an email with ZOOM log-in information, if you have not received it, please check your email or contact us at (510)336-3262.
If you'd like to join our Online Academy please call us at (510)336-3262 or email email@example.com
We are so excited to be able to provide continuity, community, learning, and fun for your child in this challenging time.