- Camps are offered Monday through Friday, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Before-care is available from 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- After-care is available from 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Camps are open to boys and girls ages 5-16
- 4-years-old will be considered for enrollment on case-by-case basis
- Camps are available for students of all skill levels
- Campers will be placed in classes based upon age and experience.
- We offer a safe, clean environment, featuring a fenced courtyard and lunch area
- $62 per day
- $250 per week (5 days)
- Any 5 weeks Spring or Summer camp for $1,000 (a savings of $250!)
- Any weeks after 5; receive 50% off, $125 per week
- Spring and Summer camps may be combined for discounts
- Tuition is non-refundable (see "Tuition Policies" below)
Class or Camp Changes
A $15 bookkeeping fee will be applied to any changes of class or camp weeks unless the switch is at the teacher's request. Pre-paid before and after care can be switched to another week with the $15 bookkeeping fee. 72 hours notice must be given for switching classes, camp weeks and before and after care. These fees may be waived if prior arrangements have been made with the Director.
Tuition is non-refundable. With a documented medical emergency, your account will be credited minus a $15 bookkeeping fee.. Notice must be given to EBDC prior to missed camp. Request for credit must be in writing with documentation.
We work to keep camp accessible by minimizing our costs. When a camper is registered late (less than 48 hours before the beginning of the camp week), this increases our staffing costs. Please help us keep camp affordable by registering on or before Friday of the week before camp starts. If you are unable to do this, we will charge you a 10% late fee. Thank you for understanding.
10% sibling discount available when you register a second or third child. This discount applies to 2nd and subsequent children.
Before-Care & After-Care
- Before-Care available 8:00 am to 9:30 am - $7.50/day
- After-Care available 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm - $12.50/day. (Note: Pick-ups after 6 pm will be charged at $1.00/minute.)
- 24 hour pre-registration and a valid credit or debit card on file isrequired for before/after care rates listed above.
- Emergency or drop in before or after care charged at $15/hour. Card on file will be charged that day.
What do I do now that my child has registered?
- You will receive an email the week prior to camp starting giving you more information.
- Download the Welcome Letter and Emergency form. Bring these with you the first day of camp.
- For children returning to camp, please download and review the latest camp Emergency form. You only need to do this once in the summer unless some information has changed.
- Our caring, professional staff has many years of dance and teaching experience. We are sure your child will have wonderful time with us. Please contact us for further information.
- Parent references available upon request.
The Camp Director, Bonnie Sita, is Director of the East Bay Dance Center, holds a degree in Educational Psychology and has been teaching and directing young people's dance since 1975.
Counselors-in-training must be at least 13 years old and have a personal interview with Ms. Bonnie Sita, Camp Director. Counselors-in-training will participate fully in all camp activities and will gain valuable leadership training assisting with younger campers and activities according to their ability. The cost for the program is $70 per week. Must commit to a minimum of two weeks.
- return to top of page -